96 Meridian Ave
Taylors, SC 29687
Funeral & Other information’s:
Steps to take in case of death:
1. Call the cemetery committee
2. Provide all the information. Cemetery committee will make arrangement with a funeral home to recover the body from the hospital/ home/ hospice within the eight upstate counties and get it deliver to the masjid (cost will be the responsibility of the deceased family.
2. Fill in the burial registration and South Carolina death certificate forms.
3. Wash the body at the facility (at Masjid) coordinate with the cemetery committee for time and volunteer if needed
4. Offer funeral prayer (Salatul Janazah)
5. Plan the funeral procession
6. Burry the dead.
Watkins, Garrett & Woods Mortuary Inc
Approximate cost (may change) *
Gravesite (donations will be thankfully accepted)
Note: new charges will be posted soon.
* All the cost will be received at the time of washing the body
** The services of funeral home includes body transfer from the hospital/ home/ hospice within the eight upstate counties to the masjid and later transfer the same after the funeral prayer to the cemetery in their funeral van (Hurst) and file and obtain the death certificate from the respective county.
Contacts in case of death:
Mustafa Sange: (864)505-8014
Abdulrahim Patel: (864)421-2003
Say: We believe in Allah (GOD) and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the twelve sons of Jacob, and what was given to Moses, Jesus and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between them and to Him (Allah) we have submitted (in Islam).” [Qur’an, 3:84]